We are one of the nation’s largest electric and natural gas delivery companies, with deep operational expertise, scale and financial resources to meet the region’s future energy needs. We focus on reliable service, customer satisfaction and shareholder value.
We provide vital services to nearly 4.4 million customers in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota. Our scale and geographic proximity allow for operating efficiencies across our 70,000 miles of electric distribution lines, 44,000 miles of natural gas distribution and transmission lines, and 8,800 megawatts of reliable power plant capacity.
We’re committed to delivering world-class reliability and the very best customer care – anywhere. Our customers are at the heart of our business, and we work every day to help grow and support the communities we serve. As a Fortune 500 company, we value and develop our employees who are making a difference in a mission that matters.
- We Energies delivers electricity and natural gas to about 1.1 million customers in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Public Service delivers electricity and natural gas to about 400,000 customers in Wisconsin.
- Peoples Gas delivers natural gas to more than 828,000 customers in the city of Chicago.
- North Shore Gas delivers natural gas to nearly 159,000 customers in Chicago’s northern suburbs.
- Minnesota Energy Resources delivers natural gas to about 231,000 customers in Minnesota.
- Michigan Gas Utilities delivers natural gas to about 174,000 customers in Michigan.
- Upper Michigan Energy Resources delivers electric and natural gas to about 40,000 customers in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
- W.E. Power, LLC – designs, builds and owns power plants.